FREE Training Workshop Now Available to All Mentors
Mentoring Children & Youth with Mental Health & Learning Challenge Issues
- Is your Junior encountering learning challenges?
- Is he/she struggling with making friendships?
- Are you frustrated with your Juniors abundant energy?
- Do you want to become a more effective mentor to your Junior?
- If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions then this workshop is for you!
Through information sharing, group discussions and empathy-building exercises, this interactive workshop is designed to help you, the mentor:
- Become aware of the characteristics of common learning challenges that young people have
- Understand the mental health issues that young people face today
- Gain the knowledge, strategies and confidence to help you effectively mentor your Junior
For more information and to RSVP:
Please RSVP by Aug 9th, 2016 to email@example.com
For more information contact Paula Da Rocha, Volunteer Recruiter at 416.932.1919 x 234