FREE TRAINING WORKSHOP NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL MENTORS:
MENTORING CHILDREN & YOUTH with MENTAL HEALTH & LEARNING CHALLENGE ISSUES
- Is your Junior encountering learning challenges?
- Is he/she struggling with making friendships?
- Are you frustrated with your Juniors abundant energy?
- Do you want to become a more effective mentor to your Junior?
- If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions then this workshop is for you!
Through information sharing, group discussions and empathy-building exercises, this interactive workshop is designed to help you, the mentor:
- Become aware of the characteristics of common learning challenges that young people have
- Understand the mental health issues that young people face today
- Gain the knowledge, strategies and confidence to help you effectively mentor your Junior
Please Note: The workshop is a repeat of the Wednesday April 6th, 2016 workshop for those who were unable to attend.
For more information and RSVP
Please RSVP by April 25th, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Marcos Ramos, Volunteer Recruiter at 416-932-1919 ext. 258